- Together with institutions that have a say in the management of urban systems, such as local governments, ministries, and regional development agencies, we work to build nature-friendly, low-carbon and climate change-resistant cities.
- We bring together our stakeholders with innovative techniques/technologies that enable more efficient use of natural resources, especially water and energy, and which are developed to reduce waste at its source and bring it into the economy.
- Preparation of Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans (SECAP)
- Creation of circular and smart city management models
- Research and applications of urban metabolism possibilities
- Developing correct waste management policies for cities