- Together with institutions that have a say in the management of urban systems, such as local governments, ministries, and regional development agencies, we work to build nature-friendly, low-carbon and climate change-resilient cities.
- We bring together our stakeholders with innovative techniques/technologies that enable more efficient use of natural resources, especially water and energy, and which are developed to reduce waste at its source and bring it into the economy.
- Creating circular and smart management models for cities, preparing Energy and Climate Action Plans (SECAP)
- Carrying out feasibility studies for projects supporting waste and water management, providing consultancy services during investment and operation period
- Developing recycling and recovery practices for municipalities and OIZs